Applications are invited from suitably qualified & experienced employees to fill the above vacancy in the Paint Shop
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Plan & execute maintenance activities for all Paint shop facilities and equipment.
- Develop and maintain strategic monitoring systems to track plant performance (including MTTR & MTBF) so that available resources can be utilized effectively.
- Introduce effective TPM strategies supported by robust systems to meet OPR targets.
- Sound financial elements such as Budget forecasting, monitoring & reporting of SGK expenses are essential.
- Drawing up detailed tender documents for contractual work / services which then need to be managed effectively to obtain the required outcome.
- Support technical staff with complex fault finding during breakdowns and repetitive equipment failures in order to develop sustainable countermeasures and permanent corrective actions.
- Ensuring that all ISO 50001 & Think Blue factories, OHSEE & QMS systems are maintained and kept up to date at all times.
- Analysis of trends, statistics and managing of initiatives vs. targets in order to adjust strategic direction in order to ensure continuous improvements on an ongoing basis.
- Staying up to date with technological advancements within the painting industry to optimize production, product quality, energy efficiency and volume output.
Education and Experience
Degree / National Diploma / NN Diploma in Mechanical engineering and Mechatronics ( Dual trade will be advantage )
Understanding of Paint Shop technical processes in order to support and drive creation and implementation of new initiatives.
Minimum 5 -7 years’ relevant experience in an industrial/automotive environment (Paint plant will be an advantage)
Skills, Attributes & Other requirements
Analytical and problem solving skills combined with sound knowledge of project management principles and practices.
Sound technical knowledge of PLC controlled systems, instrumentation, pneumatics & hydraulics, conveyors, pumps, LPG burners, boilers and experience in prevention and predictive maintenance.
Excellent presentation and communication skills with all levels in the Company (written or verbal)
Computer literate in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SAP, MS projects)
Ability to take initiative, be a self-starter ; work independently and within a team environment
Have a good attendance record.
Be prepared weekends and unplanned overtime.