Applications are invited from suitably qualified & experienced employees to fill the above vacancy in the Paint Shop.
Analyzing PLC programs for the purpose of fault finding and software changes to suit the required production philosophies and requirements.
- Find & correct various Mechanical, Electrical and Electronic faults on machines in order to
- ensure production continuity.
- Assessing breakdowns and develop alternative solutions to prevent occurrences.
- Ensuring machine availability, accuracy and performance to enable continuous production
- within area of responsibility.
- Detect and rectify surface defects observed on production units that is directly linked to the
- output of the plant / paint equipment.
- Support with new facility installation commissioning to ensure proper functionality
- National N Diploma & trade tested in
- Mechatronics / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering / Millwright
- 3 – 5 years’ relevant experience in the Paint / automotive maintenance environment
- Ability to analyse and correct any deviation on machine performance based on the manufactures specifications
- Knowledge of the operation and control of Plant and Equipment
- High proficiency with test equipment and procedure
- Good communication skills Computer skills (
- MS Word , Excel and Power Point )
- Be prepared to work shifts, weekends and overtime
- Basic knowledge & skills related to PLC & HMI
- Dual trade or electrical.
- Paint shop experience.
- Knowledge / experience on Wonderware.
- GAF Reporting and manipulation.