Type of Position:
Applications are invited from suitably qualified & experienced employees to fill the above vacancy in the Paint Shop
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Analyzing PLC programs for the purpose of faultfinding and software changes to suit the required production philosophies and requirements.
- Find & correct various Mechanical, Electrical and Electronic faults on machines in order to ensure production continuity.
- Assessing breakdowns and develop alternative solutions to prevent occurrences.
- Ensuring machine availability, accuracy and performance to enable continuous production within area of responsibility.
- Detect and rectify surface defects observed on production units that is directly linked to the output of the plant / paint equipment.
- Support with new facility installation commissioning to ensure proper functionality
Education and Experience
- National N Diploma & trade tested in Mechatronics / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering / Millwright
- 3 – 5 years’ relevant experience in the Paint / automotive maintenance environment
- Dual trade or electrical.
- Paint shop experience.
- Knowledge / experience on Wonderware.
- GAF Reporting and manipulation.
Skills, Attributes & Other requirements
- Ability to analyze and correct any deviation on machine performance based on the manufactures specifications
- Knowledge of the operation and control of Plant and Equipment
- High proficiency with test equipment and procedure
- Good communication skills Computer skills ( MS Word , Excel and Power Point )
- Be prepared to work shifts, weekends and overtime
- Basic knowledge & skills related to PLC & HMI systems