This position is responsible for developing internal business intelligence reports, including interactive BI reports, strategic management reports and ad hoc reports. Carry out data modelling and build scenarios to allow decision support. Support other teams across the business in using their data better by providing advice and support. Develop dashboards supporting strategic support for the Business.
• Relevant Degree in Finance, Statistics, Economics, Information Management
• Previous experience in Business Intelligence Analysis
• Must have experience in producing high level graphical representation
• Valid driver’s License
• Senior Business Intelligence Analyst provides strategic analysis services to the business.
• The focus of this position is to work closely with the business to gain in-depth understanding of customer’s business strategy, processes, products, roadmap and the context in with the business operates.
• The role will be the key to understanding the documenting capabilities needed to address business challenges.
• Demonstrate up to date expertise in information systems and apply this to the development, execution and improvement of action plans, by providing advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices, on behalf of the business.
• Support and align efforts to meet customer and business needs.
• Manage customer relationships and expectations by developing a communication process to keep the business aligned with results.
• Communicating to the business trends and analysis across the business with peaks, trough and performance on an ongoing basis.
• Analyze data for market trends and patterns for business requirements
• Generate weekly and monthly reports with market trends past, present and with competitor overview.
• Design new data collection models to better collect information on behalf of the business.
• Co-ordinate with IT department to implement new models from time to time as required.
• Perform data profiling across the business.
Skills and Competencies:
• Excellent people and relationship management skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong business Acumen and in-depth market awareness
• Must be highly analytical