The individual will be an integral part of the team, who will be analytically driven in thought to synthesize current business intelligence or trend data to inform retention marketing strategy whilst project managing and implementing new business strategies.
- 2 – 3 years experience in acquisition marketing/lead generation.
- Diploma/Degree in Digital Marketing or Marketing related field.
- Provide analysis to support email, mobile push messaging, SMS, the Loyalty Program, and other retention channels.
- Write queries and scripts to serve personalized content in emails and mobile push messages.
- Define, implement, and automate weekly and monthly reports of key performance metrics, action items and alerts, and A/B test results.
- Provide actionable email and push strategy recommendations based on key performance metrics, A/B test results, and various data sources.
- Perform customer segmentation and customer lifetime value analysis to support retention strategy.
- Establish and build relationships with stakeholders including marketing, engineering, merchandising, creative, copy etc.
- Help drive the company’s customer activation and retention strategy by using data to optimize lifecycle, batch, and transactional email campaigns.
- Help develop programs to maximize customer retention, with a focus on repeat purchase, win-back, cross-sell, and upsell efforts.
- Create data-driven, dynamic campaigns, audience segmentation strategies and testing plan to maximize ROI targets.
- Prepare, test and schedule daily email sends.
- Test and schedule mobile push/SMS notifications.
- Plan and implement A/B tests on campaigns.
- Develop and project manage triggered email campaigns and personalization in batch-sent email campaigns.
- Maintain email calendar and gather assets.
- Oversee and monitor email/SMS list segmentation and list growth.
- Managing and maintain the CMS of the company with uploading and removing of daily/weekly banners.
- Managing and maintaining internal Wi-Fi banners and reports.
- Maintaining of retail screens in retail branches.
- Provide ad-hoc reporting and analytical support to marketing team as needed.
- Perform market research and monitor competitor’s email/SMS and push message programs.
- Help with Loyalty program implementation and measurement.
Skills and competencies:
- High level reporting.
- Goal orientated and results driven work ethic.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Impressive planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.