To improve efficiency, reduce waste, identify and implement solutions, meet project deadlines and accurately document the necessary requirements to be done in accordance with local / global strategic planning and standards in compliance to the Company’s Integrity & Anti Bribery Codes, Conflict of Interest Policy & S.H.E. requirements and to perform delegated S.H.E. tasks and duties & to inform superior about deviations
The Job Requirements
- Demonstrated ability to foster an environment for ideation, prototyping and production
- Demonstrated business acumen to take from design to implementation and preferably experience scaling a concept
- Must have IT Development and Systems Knowledge
- Experience with SAP MM/WM or SD Modules
- Experience with Test Management Tools / software (e.g. SAP CBTA, HP ALM, etc.)
- Experience with software development methodologies and practices (Agile, Scrum, etc.)
- Experience in Data Analysis and Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience in rolling out initiatives that leverage multiplatform technologies
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally and to work a 3 shift model
- Ability to perform the minimum required physical and mental requirements of the function.
- Must have an excellent ability to multi-task effectively working on several projects synchronously
- Ensure to interpret business strategy and determine innovative solutions supporting strategy implementation.
- Design and model solutions for customer innovation and experience.
- Perform with innovation development groups to conduct insights as well as design outputs to their work.
- Manage and evaluate innovation pipeline assisting strategic decision making and Go-to-Market process.
- Design, research, develop, analyse and suggest new concepts as well as strategies.
- Participate and provide feedback on any activities where QA practices and risks are to be considered from the writing of user stories, predevelopment testing notes and executing QA testing activities in accordance to processes and quality guidelines so as to identify defects / quality concerns in projects.
- Coordinate and perform manual and automated testing activities and ensure a highly effective and well-documented test environment.
- Plan, design, create, execute and maintain test automation scripts within software processes that meet the business needs
- Lead and direct different cross-functional programs and projects of varied sizes and types concurrently.
- Manage and attain customer expectations and ensure delivery to fulfil expectations.
- Coordinate all cross-functional activities, represent customers internally and collaborate with leaders in varied areas on allocation across projects and resource planning.
- Perform all outputs in compliance with the Company’s Integrity Codes &
- SHEQ requirements
- Perform delegated SHEQ tasks and duties and Inform superiors about Deviations
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum NQF 7 – BSC/BCom/BTech in Information
- Technology or B. Eng. (Industrial Engineering) or relevant equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in IT, or at least 6 months participation on our Graduate Development Programme,
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in SAP S/4 HANA, SAP MM/ WM or SD module(s),
- Knowledge of SAP Solution Manager and automated Test Suites will be advantageous,
- Ability to debug SAP ABAP will be advantageous,
- Knowledge of Supply Chain processes will be beneficial